A baby changing bag is an integral past of our modular systems – handy, convenient and trendy
Give up your favourite bag? Never! And yet… there comes a time when you have to leave your travelling companion in your wardrobe and try out a new kind of bag. It happens when you become a mum and, suddenly, in addition to your keys, mobile phone, books and lipstick, you also have to carry nappies, a bottle of baby milk and spare socks.
The “baby” bag that will become your inseparable companion
Your collection of special bags has one that will become your favourite when your are a mum – a baby changing bag, a true survival kit. More than “your” bag, “his” (or “her”) bag will become your inseparable companion every time you go out. What is the best way of organising it? Here are our tips to be ready for all (or nearly all) events.
The list of what you may need
- Spare dummy with case
- A complete change of clothes (body, socks, dress/suit)
- Baby wipes
- Disposable mats for changing the baby
- A baby bottle with milk or water
- A small towel
Optionals (which can be very useful):
- Snacks, some fruit or pureed food
- Cream for skin reddening
- Paper tissues
- A toy or book to keep your little one busy
- Nursing pads (if you are breastfeeding)
- Sample packets of creams for nappy rash or skin reddening
- Sun cream and mosquito repellent in the summer, foot muff in the winter
Stroller travel bag? There’s more to it
When you go out with your baby, you may be on your own or with your partner, but never without your changing bag! Where can you find a large, comfortable bag that meets all your needs? You can find it in all Peg Perego modular systems, with a handy changing mat you can lay down anywhere. This ensures hygienic conditions even in the trickiest situations (public buildings, a bench in a park, a lawn, etc.).
Your motto must be “hygienic and practical”. Do not forget that your changing bag will contain food, toys, dummies and baby bottles, as well as – yes – some dirty clothes or dirty nappies (when there is nowhere to dispose of them).
Remember to disinfect the mat and replace any items you have used.
One bag for you and your child
Essential – this does not mean you have to give up on something attractive. Peg Perego changing bags are made of resistant fabrics with trendy, fashionable colours that match the strollers and the modular systems. We made them bearing in mind the wishes of many mums - large but not cumbersome, with pockets to efficiently arrange and organise everything you need. Elegant, glamorous, urban… You can choose the “look” of the collection you prefer – the one most suited to your style. Here are the latest collections:
- Luxe Collection: elegance is in the detail
- Breeze Collection: a glamorous, sporty look featuring trendy details
- Geo Collection: irresistibly glamorous
- Urban Denim Collection: an all-denim look
- 500 Collection: unique design by Fiat
- Vibes Collection: matches the Booklet 50 S stroller
What if you go out without a stroller? Peg Perego changing bags have a practical adjustable shoulder strap, so you can wear them on or over your shoulder o carry them in your hand.
Have you figured out which bag is the one for you? Right, so now you can continue creating your ideal set with our modular system purchase guide.